Ashlee's Scrapbook

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Evan's Power Project


If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many words is a video clip worth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ45G337I6k

Yes, that is Evan's laugh in the background.


After discovering that the wind was faster than they gave it credit for, they decided to wear some safety equipment. Ben is the one with the real helmet and Nate is the one with the garbage can helmet.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That was hilarious! Why wouldn't Evan trade?

KimL said...

Hey, I found your guys blog! :) Yeah! Fun stuff! Hey, thanks for coming over for dinner the other night, and I hope you enjoy your Christmas present... over a month late. I hope it's still good. Anyway, I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog. Email it to me at klsoccer09@gmail.com. You can check out my photography one though, it's not private. That is larsenphotography.blogspot.com. Anyway, hope we get to hang out with you guys a few more times before you head to good ol' Colorado.